The Energizer Cowboys who kept things humming at the reunion

The Energizer Cowboys who kept things humming at the reunion
These kids know how to have fun!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ramirez Family Project

Just recently, I've been communicating with a family I taught on my first mission in Calif in 1966.  The Ramirez family.  Juanita's husband passed away last fall, and Juanita has been so sad and lonely ever since.  My companion, Anna Pearson,  and I put together a memory book about the good times we had with them and their chiquitos when we taught them.  

   I created it on Mixbook and we got it to her for Mother's day, and she was so thrilled.  She's ordered 14 more copies...and had me include a pix of their 50th wedding anniversary in 2008.  This little family has been such a joy to me, so many times.  The gospel is wonderful in that regard.  Those we teach become jewels in our crown and gems in our heart.  We treasure them forever.  




This last photo was the last time we four were together in 1994 in Manti , Utah.  But we'll see them again!

No comments: